my dream to the future



the struggle of life towards succes that is meaningful

We Know every human live in this world have a  plan and dreams  ekpecially we are as  young generation who have intellectual  and knowledge. My opinion  a dreams is very important for us because every dream that we want it will be a prayer and motivation for future . I actually remember the society of my village tell me.” They said mustamiin don’t positif thinking you are from villageand your parents is poor   will not be successful because your parent not have money l and you never can study in UNTAN UNIVERSITY  don’t dream of you . so now I want to accuse to them I cant be success with myself . and than my activity is study and work at DANGAU HOTEL PONTIANAK so I should divide the time as best as possible .
I study in social science and I have an ambition and dream for future .for the  first I will be a student who can  all the subject lesson and always get a high score .although my study social science but I need to know  about the any lesson as like anglish language and any lesson onother.
My dream for the nex five years is .i want to be a quality of human that is useful for my society in my village , and useful for our country . because if we be a quality of human we can do for a lot of things. For the example if the society order me to teach the students I cant teach them and if the society order me to be a leader I can also and the other.so we are as young generation we have to can all any lesson not focuss to one lesson so that we can be a success people and benefit for our Family, our Teacher, our Tillage and our Nation Indonesia .
 

well i thiks that,s all  about dreams of my life
I hope you can get motivation from my dreams here. my be just it from me hopefully what i show useful for all of us and my allah bless us . aminnn

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

exercise of the three levels of goverment

Manfaat membaca buku by mustamiin einstein

say it my picture