dialog two man from amerika



DIALOGUE
Mad by:
Mustamiin
Taufik waluya
(At the library UNTAN)
Mustamiin       : I am sorry ,can I help you?
Taufiq              : No no problem, I can do it
Mustamiin       : You….i remember you but who…?
                         Hmmmmm....your name is taufiq right ? my classmate at senior high school
Taufiq              : Yes I am , you are mustamiin right? How are you?
Mustamiin       :yes, I am fine, and you?
Taufiq              : I am fine too, you study here?
Mustamiin       : as you see, I study here.
Taufiq              : what is your majors you take here?
Mustamiin       : my majors is social science and you?
Taufiq              : what,,,,,social science? Are you kidding me? I am social science too that’s
                         Good new mus ,we can meet every day in campus.
Mustamiin       : taufiq do you have a time to talk?
Taufiq              : Yes I am where you want to talk?
Mustamiin       : how about my fafourite café? We can enjoy with some food
Taufiq              : oh ok that’s good
Mustamiin       : BTW what is your fafourite food?
Taufiq              : Oooooo my fafourite food is fried rice and you mus what is your fafourite
                         Food?
Mustamiin       :  hhhhh,, my fafourite food is coconut cake, I do know why if I visit this café always order coconut cake hhh..

(At the Café Djadul)
Mustamiin       : ok this is it, my fafourite café , in this café so many food drinks and the other
                         That we can order , beside that the price in this café so cheap.
Taufiq              : that’s  a good news , hahah
Mustamiin       : Taufiq what the UKM that you join in UNTAN?
Taufiq              : because my hoby is sport so I take the” Basketball community “ and you
                         What is your hobby and what the UKM that you can choose?
Mustamiin       : my hobby is volleyball ,reading and others.
Taufiq              : Reading, wow!!!
Mustamiin       : so taufiq now we study in the university not in senior high school again,
                         What is your dream when you graduated  from this campus???
Taufik              : I want to be entrepreneur like my father and you mus???
Mustamiin       : my dream is I want to continue my study again to take S2 because I want to
                         To be a lecturer
Taufiq              : that’s good so if you be a lecturer what are you doing?
Mustamiin       : after I get my dream I want to come back to my village and I wan to improve
                         The education there to be a better with my knowledge and my experience that
                         I can get in UNTAN . and you what is your plan if you can get your dream?
Taufiq              : I will do the thing I like, like helping others like my father do.it’s already
                         5 oc.clock and I have some work to do,so
Mustamiin       : oh ya .. no problem hoperfully we can talk again like this
Taufiq              : Insyaallah ok muss good bye ,see you..
Mustamiin       : see you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

exercise of the three levels of goverment

Manfaat membaca buku by mustamiin einstein

say it my picture