our best friend




November 11,2017 by mustamiin
My friends are the motivation for my life

Ahmad, Darimi,,Ibnu Khuzaimah ,Ibnu hubban once mentioned that” sahabat terbaik dimata allah adalah sahabat yang paling baik kepada sahabatnya, menghibur sahabatnya begitu juga tetangga terbaik
The best friend in the eyes of god is the best friend to his friend and entertaining his best friend and also the best neighbor
As someone who needs someones else our lives will not be complete without others so we needs friends who can understand us.when I studied first in haigh school I have very good friends and always understand me if I there is problem their names are syamsul arifin, mahdi, gani, syaiful umam and me. At first we meet in the canteen of junior high school

 


  



How do I know them?
We are friends from high school until now .
How We can end up being good friends?
From my perspective, we become good friends until now because we have a similar background especially for about our character . if we have a problem we always tray help our friends and also we are always together when going the road ,vacation and others.
what things I like and I don’t like about them?
I like so many things about our friendship because the principle of our friendship is helping each other and we also share each other if there is problem and find out how to solve the solution . besides , I also like that they are very good and patient if I can not come when we have an event.
Thing(s)I don’t like about them? I don’t like when we hang out they do not think about time so I always go home late every get together with them. And they think its normal and will become a habit .so I do not like it because I want to be a disciplined people.
My espectation for gaby corporation
I hope we can help each other under any circumstances because friend are very important to me and they always there for us and we keep this friendship
. That’s all about me and my friends so if you have the friends keep your friendship because companions are friends of life forever. How about you? How many best friends do you have?
My be just this that can tell me or share in this blog hopefully my post is useful for as aminn….

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

exercise of the three levels of goverment

Manfaat membaca buku by mustamiin einstein

say it my picture